Ready, Steady, GROW!

image

image

Ed's photograph

Ed’s photograph

The Race is On! Sunflowers looking good 👍🏻🌻

Our class garden is starting to look really colourful as the warmer weather encourages our plants to grow. Do YOU like gardening? Do you do gardening at home, with your parents, grandparents or do you even have your own plot of garden that is yours? Share what you like about your garden. What’s your favourite flower? No surprises Mrs C’s favourite flowers are sunflowers – I love the colour yellow it cheers me up and makes me smile 🙂

8 thoughts on “Ready, Steady, GROW!

1. I like the flowers in my garden because they make it look pretty and very nice. My favourite flower is a poppy because I like the colour red and I like the look of them.

2. I’m not a gardener, when I grew up my dad always did the gardening, I preferred to bake cakes! My favourite flower is the daffodil because when they appear it means winter is over and the sunshine is on its way!! It was also my gran’s favourite flower so it always make me smile and think about the lovely memories I have of her 😊

3. I’m not a gardener but my favourite flower are sunflowers because in Spring the colour yellow makes me really happy.😊😊😌😌

4. At my house I’m growing some tomatoes,sweet corn,beans,aubergine,sweet peppers and chilly peppers. There starting to grow now.

5. I sometimes help my Dad weed our garden and push the lawn mower to cut the grass but I don’t do much. I like all flowers but some of my favourite ones are blue bells because I really like the smell and the deep blue colour that reminds me of the summer sky and I also love dandy lions because they are my rabbits favourite food and I like daffodils as well just because of the unique,attractive colour!!!!

6. My favourite colours in the garden are pink tulips,yellow tulips and purple lavender.
    Sometimes I help by watering the plants and flowers.